Why list your home with Calyx?
- Smart Pricing: We work together to establish a listing price that considers more than just market comparables. Strategic pricing is key in capturing the right audience, as we don’t want to see an overpriced home that sits on the market for too long or an underpriced home that doesn’t warrant the return on investment it could have gained. Knowing market conditions and key economic factors are crucial.
- Maximum Exposure Marketing: Properly positioning a home on the market is about far more than listing it on the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, putting a sign in the yard and printing a few flyers. When done well, marketing puts your home in front of a qualified audience through targeted digital exposure and e-newsletters, networking at broker’s opens and public open houses, and additional opportunities through the Sotheby’s International Realty global network.
- Photos & Staging: Every home is unique, and presenting your home in the best light to tell its story is a key to finding its next buyer. In staging your home and having professional photography done, we build a foundation that allows us to craft a successful marketing concept that will make your property stand out from others. Staging allows people to envision their home before they even purchase it, making your home one step closer to having an offer than others.
- Assembling a Team: Do you need to take care of remodel work or have your home professionally cleaned? Need an inspector to come have a look at things? Calyx has an established network of trusted professionals to assist with the various needs that arise in the home selling process. A trusted team of vendors and network are automatically available at your disposal when you work with Calyx.
- Passion & Diligence: Passion for my clients is what drives me and nothing makes me happier than when I see them achieve their real estate goals. I work relentlessly hard and will go out of my way to make sure your transaction is seamless.
- Honesty: At the core of selling your home there are many decisions to make. At the end of the day, it is important to have an agent you trust and that keeps your best interest at heart. I treat my clients with the highest integrity.
Are you considering selling and want to know more about the market? Schedule a complimentary appointment to discover how Calyx can uniquely position your home in today’s market.